Just like the onsite workshop, the online class is suited for all levels – a beginner as well as an advanced student will enjoy and benefit from the class. No prerequisites or drawing skills are needed to be able to successfully complete the class project. The class covers the basics of every step of the stained glass mosaic process from start to finish. It is a great choice for someone looking to develop a strong foundation in stained glass mosaics and to grow as a stained glass mosaic artist.
What Are The Benefits of Taking This Class?
- With a lifetime access to the class materials, learn in the comfort of your own home/studio while creating a beautiful stained glass mosaic flower.
- Learn how to score, break and shape stained glass with hand tools – no need to spend money on grinders and wet saws.
- You don’t need to know how to draw to create a mosaic via this Online Class as it comes with a full set of flower designs that may be used for a variety of hobby projects.
- The additional flower designs allow you to continue practicing your new skills following the completion of their first class mosaic without having to worry about the design aspect of creating a mosaic in these early stages of learning.
- The techniques covered in class can be further applied to more complex projects down the line after you build a strong foundation through practicing the lessons covered in class.
- You will have access to a private Kasia Mosaics Online Class Facebook Group. This is where you get to ask questions, share your progress, interact with other students who are taking the class and be inspired by their results.
- The class project makes a beautiful accent for your home or an artful gift for a special someone.
- You have the option to purchase additional project templates, kits and frames.