Click for Purchasing Options
Scroll Down to the Bottom for the Background Story of the Painted Image for this Print
- This is an Archival Giclee Print signed by the Artist.
- The Edition Number is Open but the Print is only available for a Limited Time
- It is 17″ by 17″ (actual image size is 16″ by 16″ with a 1/2″ white border all around)
- It is printed with archival inks on high quality matte paper.
US and International Shipping
- All Orders will Ship by Early December. (Possibly end of November)
- The print is wrapped in wax paper and rolled up into a tube for shipping.
- Continental US Shipping is FREE during PreSale. After PreSale it will be $8.95.
- For International Orders as well as orders from Alaska and Hawaii, there is an additional $15 added at Check Out. After presale, the shipping will go up. (This covers added shipping and international paypal fees as well as processing and forms on our end).
- The print is a standard size so there should be a good variety of framing options available.
- IMPORTANT: The shown frame and mat from the photo are not included - they are just for visual reference.• Frame Style: Ashford, in Satin Black
• Outside Frame Size: 21 15/16″ x 21 15/16″
• Matting: (Outer Mat: 2 1/2″ Antique White (White Core); Inner Mat: 1/4″ Midnight Blue (White Core))
- Get this frame or other custom framing options via Frame It Easy with a 10% discount if you click this link: https://www.frameiteasy.com/ This is a custom framing site with relatively affordable prices for how customizable it is - I buy my frames for prints I purchase from other artists from there.
- If you are looking for more budget framing options, here is an example of a ready made one you can get via Amazon
The Story Behind the Printed Image
A few weeks before his 5th birthday, my son Ethan came down to my art studio. He was looking around at the newly prepped substrates for future paintings. Then he picked one up, looked up, pointed to a large night sky painting hanging on the wall and said "Paint me something like that on this board, please." I chuckled at his request, well it was more of a demand, I think. I thought to myself, sweetie but mommy doesn't take commissions lol But for him, of course I was going to make an exception =) I took the board and said that I'll have it ready for his upcoming birthday. And he said GOOD, but this one will NOT be available.
I coulnd't believe how cleaver he was but I was also honored that he wanted me to make him something special <3 After I shared the process of this painting coming alive and then the final images of it, a lot of folks responded with the sweetest birthday wishes for Ethans, sending him good cheers from near and far. Some folks told me that its their favorite painting that I've created thus far. I will guess that that is because I put a lot of love into it and worked to add extra magic and beauty for him, hoping that he'll always enjoy his painting as he grows into a young man who will hopefully keep loving nature and the outdoors as much as he does today.
Post a Comment